Friday, April 19, 2013

Scaring the Dippy Outta my Daloo

While I’m a rock-hard, seasoned ghost hunter, there are the rare times when even I get the Dippy scared out of my Daloo. Today was one of those times. Worse yet, it happened figuratively in my own back yard.

 

I start snapping pictures around the neighborhood for my Getty Images folder this morning. My goal is to capture the illusive goldfinch and make a few bucks off of his image. I captured more than I bargained for. My neighbors den window appears in a few shots. In one of those shots a face appears. It’s ominous beady eyes are unmistakable.
 
 
Here's a closer closeup of the face. This is the very same entity that has shown up in pictures I’ve taken in my own home and even in a picture I took of my SUV. It would seem Dippy has a paranormal stalker. 
 
It would also seem Dippy talks about herself in the third person. That’s pretty Dippy if you ask me!

2 comments:

  1. At least the ghost doesn't look angry and isn't looking at you...

    It makes me hear the music from Twilight Zone...

    415 iziyco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have that music permenently piped in my brain. LOL

    ReplyDelete