Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Love Story

Have you ever been in love? I have. I'm talking a deep, obsessive, gotta have it, love. I'm talking love...with a toilet seat. Sad but true.

 

I've lusted over this amazing toilet seat for the past nine years. Finally, in 2009 when we moved to Louisville I created my perfect bathroom in the guest room bathroom. All I needed was my beautiful, amazing, oceanianic toilet seat. I bought the matching shower curtain, toothbrush holder, rug, matching wall decors, even a fish themed night light. I went into the store to buy my awesome toilet seat...It doesn't come in the elongated shape that all three of the toilets in my home have.

Damn it.

But one of these days, I tell ya, one of these days I'll have my stupendous blue, ocean themed toilet seat. One of these days!

2 comments:

  1. A minor misread made me see "Talking Toilet Seat", which may be a good idea, depending on what it says.
    The seat in the picture is truly a thing of beauty. Dammit, if you gotta replace the toilet, you gotta replace the toilet. Have the hubster get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. Replace that toilet! Isn't this the best seat ever!

    ReplyDelete